Installing the Elementary Office Color Copier
- Click your Start button, then type: \\otsego-print
- Press Enter
- Double-click on 'ES-B-Office'
The printer will be installed automatically. When you see the printer window pop up, close it and you're done!
- Click here to download the installer
- Run the installer and follow the instructions until the install is finished
- Open 'System Preferences' by clicking your Apple menu, then selecting 'System Preferences'
- Click 'Printers & Scanners'
- Click the + sign, then choose 'Add printer or scanner'
- Click on the 'IP' tab
- Enter the following information into the Address field and Name field:
- Adress: 10.211.8.243
- Name: ES Office Copier (the name can be whatever you want it to be called)
- Click the drop-down menu and choose 'Select Software'
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and select 'Konica Minolta C558 PS'
- Click 'OK' then click the 'Add' button
- Finally, select the very first available option under the 'Finisher' dropdown menu and click 'OK'